Doodles In The Rough

Former illustrator and designer out of the loop for a couple of years to start a family jumps back into the swing of things by posting rough drawings for Illustration Friday's challenges

Friday, March 30, 2007

IF: "Snap"

This is another quick sketch and it has a story to go along with it.
You see, we've been having our bathroom remodeled and it is a bit of a nightmare trying to get them to finish the job. I have been complaining about it at work and about how they are driving to the point that one of these days I am just going to "snap" and go postal. So when the illustration Friday topic came up, my co-worker Tammy suggested that I do a self portrait depicting that. So here it is. Me snaping and going postal with my husband's paintball gun (because I'm not a fan of real guns) and growling at the contractors....

"Finish my bathroom or your pretty white truck is gonna get it!! And I might put a few whelps on you to boot!"

1 Comments:

Blogger pati said...

Well said! and cool illo :)

cabanadigital.com

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home