Doodles In The Rough

Former illustrator and designer out of the loop for a couple of years to start a family jumps back into the swing of things by posting rough drawings for Illustration Friday's challenges

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

IF: I Spy

Eye Spy Evidence of a Cover Up




Another quickie. No time to really work on these any more.. not with such unusual topics. But my first thought in reading the topic was MIKE! of course you know what Mike I mean. The one from Disney/Pixar's Monsters Inc.. Of course done from my memory and therefore with lots of differences and so not copywrite infringement.

2 Comments:

Blogger janie said...

very clever, and a great movie too.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I must have had similar thoughts when I did my illustration, too! Mine has a very subtle "Sully" similarity... kinda... maybe.

Anyway, great job on your illustration! Nice work!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home